Anonymous asked: hey you. yeah you. the one who is feeling bleh about herself. i just wanna say- i love you and you are doing great. this is bonnie so if you would like to talk to somebody about this person in more detail or just need hugs and kittens, you can nanomail me. you're awesome *attempts to cartweel away* *falls on butt* *gets up* YOU SAW NOTHING *runs away hurriedly*
*hugs* Thank you, dear.
I was tagged by thewonderfullizardofoz and allophobic-dragon!
•Rule 1: Always post the rules
•Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
•Rule 3: Tag 11 people & link them to the post
•Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. Can you sew
Yeah, I can. Not proficiently, but I can handle a needle and thread/a sewing machine.
2. Most embarrassing thing you’ve ever written (or if you’re not a writer, something you’ve said?)
Um… there’s so much????? one time I tried to write some awful romance thing that just turned out badly in all ways
3. Can you say your wifi password off the top of your head?
4. How many emails are in your inbox right now?
I assume you mean unread? My regular email, none. The one I use to sign up for things, probably like 80 or so I haven’t checked recently
5. What was your first url?
This is still my first url
6. First major fandom?
That I actually cared about and could remember much of? Doctor Who.
7. Do you remember what your first book you read was? If you do, what was it?
My siblings say that when I was three they’d find me out on the floor reading Captain Underpants. Those books were wonderful.
8. Are you wearing socks atm?
9. Go to wherever you keep your gifs. Post the third one. (If this doesn’t apply, copy and paste the third gif on your blog.)
10. Are you afraid of bees?
Um… not really. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become less afraid and just sort of wary.
11. Do you speak any other languages?
I can speak, like, minimal Spanish.
1. Do you play an instrument and if so which one?
Guitar and my own vocal cords.
2. If you do, what’s your favorite song to play? If you don’t, what instrument would you like to learn to play, if any?
Mmmm I’ve always liked playing Hitch A Ride by Boston.
3. What’s your favorite album?
Don’t really have one?
4. Do you pirate most of your music or listen to it legally (buying it or listening through spotify or pandora)?
5. Favorite food?
I don’t know…
6. What’s your favorite thing to learn about (not necessarily in school)?
I… don’t know? Every now and then I stumble across something or other that’s just really fascinating but it’s nothing in particular, really, just whatever offers itself
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I don’t know, I’d probably stay somewhere in California?
8. Do you like where you live now?
9. What would you say is your aesthetic?
I hardly even know what people mean when they say ‘this is my aesthetic’
10. What was your first impression of me (if you remember)?
You were one of the dorky kind of annoying newbies.
11. Are you going to scarborough fair?
Nah. I can’t be bothered with all those herbs
…and um. I’m not going to come up with my own questions and tag people. Sorry.
hey looks like I can now sort of talk about a certain person without having a panic attack
mariokartvevo asked: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPAZ!!
Thank you! ^O^
Anonymous asked: happy birthday! you're an awesome person, blogger, and (i hope) friend! i hope you have an epic day! *hugs ito*
Thank you! ^-^ *hugs*
ieatidiots asked: Happy Birthday! You've BEAN around the sun again!!
*beans around the sun*
Anonymous asked: I'M GLAD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY *doo da da doo* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (aaaand that's all I can remember happy birthday sweetie)
*claps* you’re a wonderful singer